Revenge Season 2 Episode 1 lady love shared some of her on-set jewelry along with the slightly incomplete title of the shows fifth episode. Bring on the action sequences and bandage dresses it’s summertime in the Hamptons once more! Revenge Season 2 officially returns to ABC on Sept. 30, but until then, we have these juicy spoiler photos from the show’s first episode, “Destiny.”
Despite being six painfully long days away from the Season 2 premiere of Revenge, the episode descriptions just keep coming our way.Revenge Season 2 Episode 1 First was Episode 1, Destiny, which airs this Sunday, Sept. 30 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC. Its vague description left much to be desired, but we were rewarded with more details in the description for Episode 2, Resurrection.
Revenge Season 2 Episode 1Now ABC has released the synopsis for this seasons third episode, Confidence. Heres what they had to say:
“Confidence” – The Graysons are back in the spotlight and at the center of a media storm once again, while Emily’s past continues to haunt her, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
Could this media storm the Graysons are in the middle of be related to Victorias death Will Daniels guilt over what supposedly Revenge Season 2 Episode 1 happened to his mother cause him to abandon his father and Grayson Global
Emily Thorne rents a house in the Hamptons for the summer, seemingly intent on nothing more than enjoying a break in the popular resort. But it soon becomes clear that there’s more to her visit. Her real name is Amanda Clarke and her father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit and sent to prison for life and she has come to the Hamptons to seek revenge against the people who betrayed him and saw him sent to jail
Revenge Season 2 Episode 1 Yesterday, fashion-obsessed Revenger Ashley Madekwe tweeted a photo with two exciting sneak peeks.
Could our favorite vengeful Hamptonite be changing her ways Lets hope not!
However, were sure Ms. Madekwe wouldnt appreciate us solely focusing on this mysterious episode title when there are so many trendy accessories laying around. We especially love the chain-link ring, but Ash is probably hoping for one with a few more diamonds from her current suitor.
And we bet Emily wouldnt forgive Ashley if she ended up marrying her ex.
What do you think Is Episode 5 titled Forgiveness or is there another option we havent explored yet Tell us below!
Prepare to pull out your red Sharpies and put a big X over our faces, Revengers, because Wetpaint Entertainment was treated to the first scandalous half of our favorite hit dramas Season 2 premiere!
Although Revenge Season 2, Episode 1, Destiny, doesnt air until Sunday, Sept. 30 (sigh), we can give our loyal readers these 10 thought-provoking, spoilery hints about the juicy premiere!
1. The Big Event that opens the episode features part of a dead body. Fool us once, Ashley Madekwe.
2. Emily wanted to be tied to the wooden post (seen in the promo) for a specific reason.
3. We see Emilys mother in a series of flashbacks throughout the episode.
4. Ems supposed new love interest, Aiden, is actually British (unlike Daniel Grayson who is played by British actor, Josh Bowman, but is American on the show).
5. The Stowaway has an unwelcome visitor with some bad news.
6. Charlottes condition is improving, and shes really interested in attending a party.
7. Victorias memorial will happen on Memorial Day, but Conrad doesnt seem too interested in honoring her memory.
8. We visit two very different medical facilities.
9. Nolan and Jack both have shirtless appearances! [Insert swoon here.]
10. Youll be happy to know that Jack and Fauxmanda are a bit on the rocks. Sadly, this has turned the bar owner to the booze.
There you have it! Are you sufficiently freaking out yet If so, tune into Revenge Season 2, Episode 1, Destiny on Sunday, Sept. 30 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.